No announcement yet.

Cypress Development Corp.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting action the last few trading days.
    CYP - V ATS 0.5 0.35 0.365 6.5 0.365 +0.035 10.6 411.4 146 92 0.33 0.375 0.32 0.43 0.085 15:44:12 Jul 20 realtime

Comment

CYP's PEA is going to show, imo, a world class deposit.
      cyp chart.JPG

Comment

Nice run today, I dumped mine on suspicions it falls back again and I can rebuy it cheaper in a week or two. Not sure why the big increase today but felt like it was a good time to sell and plan for a rebuy, maybe I'm wrong though and it just starts climbing now.

Comment

bought a few more at the open today. liked fridays volume.

off topic, any insights as to why LAC is getting the snot beat out of it lately??

Comment

The battery boom

http://www.mining.com/web/battery-bo...ing-investors/

Comment

Let's not, in all this ABN excitement, forget about Cypress TSX.V:CYP. It's been very quiet over there but imo the market is going to be very surprised when they release their PEA. I think the word used to describe it will be 'outstanding.'

Rick

Comment

CYP has had a quiet summer, but despite a lack of news it's been trading very well, quiet accumulation imo. PEA might be out this week although I still think next week. This is going to rock, imo the PEA will be extremely positive. If so there will be a lot of interest in this play/. And why not? Much as I like ABN it is speculative, a serious PEA from CYP puts it in a different category. Removes most of the doubt, it's suddenly 'real' and the doubt is gone.

rick

Comment

Been slowly building a position in CYP. Commodities are due to heat up soon. Almost tempted to sell a few SVA to put into CYP but going to give it until after labor day.

Comment

I sold out thinking it might dip back to 0.32 range but it seems like it may have left that zone permanently. WHen does the PEA come out? Bound to get a lift there. Maybe I should bite the bullet and buy back in at 0.37

Comment

Definately within two weeks, there is or was a slight chance it comes out this week. Doubtful now with only two days left. My thinking is next Tuesday, after the long weekend.

rick

Comment

Inside Albemarle's quest to reinvent the lithium market

http://www.mining.com/web/inside-alb...ithium-market/

Comment

For electric cars, focus on the small picture

http://www.mining.com/web/electric-c...small-picture/

Comment

I see there are still 13 million warrants to be exercised. Still time on them but a little surprised more have not been converted.

As at the report date of August 29, 2018 the following were outstanding: Share capital issued and outstanding 61,413,403 Options 4,504,000 Warrants 13,010,040 Shares held in escrow Nil

Comment

I guess an assumption one can make is that people are confident of a higher shares price post PEA before exercising them.

Comment

The .10/.13 financing had a two year full warrant. I have zero doubt that the PEA will have exceptionally strong numbers and show a deposit worthy of being fast tracked into a world class mine by a major mining company.

- I believe we have a world class lithium mine in Nevada and somebody will buy it.

CYP is imo a classic example of letting your winners run. This is how you make walk away retire fuk u kind of money. By being right and sitting tight, have the patience and confidence to let things play out.

I want $2.00 a share. I don'/t care who buys them, retail, a miner, a battery maker or an end user, the only way to score homeruns is be there when the event happens, with all your shares. At aheadoftheherd.com and my old $Stocktalk$ we've done it many times before.I think I'm doing it again.

rick

Comment

Working...
                                X