No announcement yet.

Cypress Development Corp.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long until they are expecting to release a PFS?
    If there is very little expectation of news in the next few months then I’d expect low price proformace taking us down to .20 ish.

Comment

I'm more concerned about getting the story out to people who have pocket books of money. Look at Stockhouse for example, 90% of the articles are about cannabis. Fark me already...enough!!! Point is, to get volumes and institution interest up they need to be continually getting in front of people telling their story, telling the lithium story. Doing that on a shoe string budget with no people power is challenging at best.

Anyhoo, maybe I'm just naive or......maybe not.

By the way Rick - great write up today!

Comment

Thanks.

rick

Comment

What are the Critical Materials?

In its first Critical Materials Strategy Report, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) focused on materials used in four clean energy technologies:
          • wind turbines - permanent magnets
          • electric vehicles - permanent magnets & advanced batteries
          • solar cells – thin film semi conductors
          • energy efficient lighting - phosphors

The DOE says they selected these particular components for two reasons:
          • Deployment of the clean energy technologies that use them is projected to increase, perhaps significantly, in the short, medium and long term
          • Each uses significant quantities of rare earth metals or other key materials

The DOE defines “criticality” as a measure that combines importance to the clean energy economy and risk of supply disruption.

A Report by the APS Panel on Public Affairs and the Materials Research Society coined the term “energy-critical element” (ECE) to describe a class of chemical elements that currently appear critical to one or more new, energy related technologies.

This report was limited to elements that have the potential for major impact on energy systems and for which a significantly increased demand might strain supply, causing price increases or unavailability, thereby discouraging the use of some new technologies.

The focus of the report was on energy technologies with the potential for large-scale deployment so the elements they listed are energy critical

Critical Raw Materials for the EU listed 14 raw materials which are deemed critical to the European Union (EU).

Raw materials are an essential part of both high tech products and every-day consumer products, such as mobile phones, thin layer photovoltaics, Lithium-ion batteries, fibre optic cable, synthetic fuels, among others. But their availability is increasingly under pressure.”

Taking all the metals, from all three lists, gives us:

Antimony

beryllium

Cerium

Cobalt

Dysprosium

Europium

fluorspar

Gadolinium

Gallium

Germanium

Graphite
          Helium

Indium

Lanthanum

Lithium

Magnesium

Neodymium

Niobium

Palladium

Platinum

Praseodymium
          Rhenium

Samarium

Selenium

Silver

Tantalum

Tellurium

Terbium

tungsten

Yttrium

The U.S. Department of Energy, in its Dec. 2011 report entitled Critical Materials Strategy examined the role that rare earth metals and other key materials play in clean energy technologies such as wind turbines, electric vehicles, solar cells and energy-efficient lighting.

Five rare earth metalsdysprosium, neodymium, terbium, europium and yttrium are considered to be the most critical of the elements considered in the report.

Rick

Comment

I don’t think I have to explain the importance of this to anyone.

http://www.mining.com/web/chile-regu...ota-newspaper/

Bottom line is Albemarle is being shut out of Chile, Argentina is a no go, Albemarle sold out already and Bolivia is not a place you want to do business, besides its brines, to use a very technical term – suck.

Rick

Comment

Albemarle shares drop after media report on Chile lithium quota

Chile eyes new copper markets to shield economy from trade war

Comment

Been adding to my position at these levels leading up to the PFS I'm sure it will take a bit longer then expected but I cant imagine it staying below PP levels for to long.

Comment

Working...
                X