Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sernova Corp

Disclaimer

No material on aheadoftheherd.com should be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe for any investment.

Richard Mills assumes no warranty, liability or guarantee for the current relevance, correctness or completeness of any information provided within aheadoftheherd.com and will not be held liable for the consequence of reliance upon any opinion or statement contained herein or any omission.

Furthermore, I, Richard Mills, assume no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage or, in particular, for lost profit, which you may incur as a result of the use and existence of the information provided within aheadoftheherd.com.

Richard Mills owns shares in Sernova and the Company is an advertiser on AOTH. By virtue of ownership of the Company’s shares and it being an advertiser Richard Mills is biased in his views on the Company.

Richard (Rick) Mills is not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker Dealer or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and is not qualified to give financial advice.​​​​​​​

Always do your own due diligence.

Always consult a registered investment professional before the purchase of any investment.

Buying under 20c. Picked up some Friday at 19 with profit from IME. Still have a ton so these new shares are traders.
    Last edited by rick; January 20th, 2018, 09:00 AM.

I'm also buying

Comment

I picked up some more at .18. Now if only the amount of wait time were equal to % gain starting to think I would have been better keeping all my IME.... None the less happy to see IME go finally gives me some encouragement towards SVA maybe this is the year. Talking to Ray sure seems like it could be.

Comment

I hope Sernova has some really goods news out before the warrants expire on November 8th.

Comment

Looks like SVA is waking up. Good. I picked up 200k traders between 18 and 22 over the past 6 months.

Comment

.24 and 300k traded so far. Something is up. My guess, as usual the market is expecting news... Maybe FDA finally?

Comment

Maybe, might be bigger. A deal - novavaritas, Japanese or Medtronics?

Rick

Comment

Hmmmm, both IME and SVA having a good day? Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.

LOL I feel so lucky.

Rick

Comment

WTF? Crappy little bids....
                  V:SVA Depth by Price @13:27:15
                  Price 0.23 0.24 0.245 0.25 0.255 0.26 0.29 0.295 0.30 0.32
                  Size 16,000 1,000 1,000 1,000 11,000 3,000 10,000 3,000 20,000 5,000
                  Orders 1 1 1 1 3 1 1 1 1 2
                  Special terms and non-boardlot orders do not appear in Depth by Price +Vertical+Columnar-Horizontal

Comment

V:SVA Depth by Price @13:30:11
                    Price 0.195 0.205 0.22 0.225 0.23 0.24 0.245 0.25 0.255 0.26
                    Size 23,000 26,000 135,000 40,000 16,000 4,000 1,000 1,000 1,000 24,000
                    Orders 1 1 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 3
                    Special terms and non-boardlot orders do not appear in Depth by Price -Vertical+Columnar-Horizontal

Comment

Yah, it seems odd its run so hard on low volume relatively speaking. I dont mean to say it hasn't done that before but still makes me wonder.

Today is probably my best one day gain on my PF, maybe ever!

Comment

I really hope its something bigger than FDA but Im skeptical given how slow these guys/industry seems to operate. IF it is FDA I predict yet another sell on news.

Comment

Seems like all the weak hands are gone now and with no one selling they have to take what they can get.

Comment

Whats up with those 1,000 share orders on both sides?

Comment

Keep this in mind:

"TSX Venture Exchange acceptance, to extend the expiry date of 5,745,633 share purchase warrants that are exercisable to purchase up to 5,745,633 common shares of Sernova at an exercise price of $0.30 per share, from May 8, 2017 to November 8, 2017"

Comment

Working...
                              X